Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 you’re alright

So many good things happened today: new beginnings, opportunities out of the blue, in the rare zone of peaceful focus during my work, finally hearing back after months of waiting, laughing at a joke I made in the wee hours of the morning which I forgot and then remembered later in the day to intense merriment and...most of all, he was here when I came home and he was cooking a creative and delicious meal. He also did the dishes. The only consistent reminder that I was not in a dream was the fact that I had slight gas all day.

3 comments:

  1. What's wrong with gas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Full-fledged gas is better than slight gas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea that the mere mention of gas would elicit comments.
    & I wonder if the two Anonymouses are the one in the same?

    ReplyDelete