Friday, December 29, 2006

More Bangs for No Buck

Its that time of year again. The time that I decide that I need a hair cut but dont have the patience or money to have it done professionally.

So I cut it myself. It never looks particularly good or particularly bad, usually no one notices, and it doesnt really improve the original situation much. But at the very least my impatient fingers are put to work.

The other day I watched the movie The Devil Wears Prada and since I am not used to seeing images of pop culture popping up on screen, I was instantly inspired by Anne Hathaway’s style to cut bangs. Also someone told me I looked like her the other day, so that didnt hurt either.

They are the kind of 60s style straight bangs that almost hide your eyes. They look pretty bad actually and I already have a bobby pin in them holding them back. But they didnt cost a dime, or a buck.

No comments:

Post a Comment