Friday, April 20, 2007

The Guide

I want some kind of a general guide to solving all problems logically. It would be used for matters of science mostly and would be an extension of the scientific method. But of course you could also use it when your car breaks down or for some other practical matters. It would have maybe bullet pointed items and it would encourage you to look at a problem from several ways before trying to solve it. It would prevent narrow thinking or scattered half-baked thought.

There is probably a book out there about this very topic, the philosophy of science or something, well I want it. Excuse me while I google this.

Happy Friday.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. I have a problem with tackling problems. People come to me at work and explain a scenario, and I always seem to end up focusing on only one detail of the problem instead of seeing it as a whole.

    please share if you find an anwer!

    ReplyDelete