Tuesday, May 9, 2006

earring plugs

Picture it: long dangling hook earrings, that rubber piece that holds them on behind your ear but is not actually part of the earring-is there a more clever name for those things besides "rubber stops"?

Here are a few I came up with: bauble barricade, rubber-rigatoni, petite pacifier, rubberini, tiny terminus...

THIS JUST IN: I heard from a reliable source that they are called "ear nuts", sounds slightly gross, not necessary for such a helpful and discrete object.

No comments:

Post a Comment