Tuesday, May 16, 2006

GREat

Well the test is over and I am relieved. The scores come back at you on the screen as soon as you press enter and agree to report scores. The best way I can describe how I felt at that moment is this: I am shooting a gun and I dont know if the surface I am shooting it at will cause the bullet to ricochet back at me into my heart, or it will pass through the surface and I will live.

I lived.

"I've been absolutely terrified every moment of my life-and I've never let it keep me from doing a single thing I wanted to do."
-Georgia O'Keeffe

Now on to actually applying to Grad school and then maybe, hopefully really going to Grad school.

Thanks to you all for listening, now maybe I will have a GRE book bonfire that will light up the entire city and beyond.

1 comment: